35mm Film Camera - Nikon L35AF (Black Vintage)
Nikon L35AF – Japan’s Pikaichi Point and Shoot!
Classic compact point and shoot camera! Tested by The FPP!
- Produced 1983 Nippon Kogaku K. K., Japan
- Film type 135 (35mm)
- Picture size 24mm x 36mm
- Weight 13.9oz with batteries (394g)
- Lens Nikon Lens 35mm 1:2.8
- Filter size 46mm
- Focal range .8m-infinity
- Shutter Nikon
- ASA 100-400
- Viewfinder bright frame finder with symbol distance scale
- Exposure meter lens mounted CdS, +2 backlight compensation lever
- Battery 2 x AA 1.5v
- Pop-up flash (automatic when light levels drop out of range)
- Auto film advance
Review - Matt's Classic Cameras
Review - Casual PhotoPhile
Review - Ken Rockwell
Please note that this camera is power tested and is guaranteed by The (FPP) Film Photography Project for 15 days. Camera is vintage and may have a few scuffs and/or physical imperfections. These imperfections will not affect performance. Due to the cameras age, we do not grade the lens glass, inspect seals or test shutter accuracy.
We Also Recommend
35mm Film Camera - Ilford/Harman Reusable Camera (with 2 rolls of film)