35mm Film Camera - Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 150 ED (Silver Vintage)
Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 150ED
Includes new battery and (1) roll expired 35mm film.
A 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by NIKON in 2002. A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available. This a high spec superzoom for 35mm film.
- Zoom Lens: 38-150mm (f/5.4-12) with ED (extra-low dispersal) element and macro capability.
- Panarama Mode
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch.
- Shutter speeds from 2-1/500s.
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function.
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 50-3200 ISO.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V CR123A lithium battery - new installed!
- Dimensions: 116x60x45mm
- Weight: 190g
Above info from http://camerapedia.wikia.com/
You can read more specs at C/Net HERE.
Please note that this camera is power tested and is guaranteed by The (FPP) Film Photography Project for 15 days. Camera is vintage and may have a few scuffs and/or physical imperfections. These imperfections will not affect performance. Due to the cameras age, we do not grade the lens glass, inspect seals or test shutter accuracy.