16mm Film - Single Perf BUNDLE - Film / Develop / Scan - 100ft
16MM FILM - SINGLE PERF BUNDLE - FILM / DEVELOP / SCAN - 100FT
Follow the steps below and read all the info on this page before ordering. This offer applies to US customers only, please refer to the bottom of the page for customers outside the US.
Develop / Scan turn around is approximately 4-6 weeks from the time we check in your film.
- Order only 1 Bundle per order number. Place your order through this product page. If you pick a quantity greater than one, your order will be cancelled. (If you want more than one bundle, simply place your order, pay and then return to this order page and order again.)
- An FPP Film Order Form will arrive in your package with your film. Please fill this out completely and include it in the package with your film when returning it for Develop / Scan services along with your USB thumb drive.
- We will email you upon check-in of your exposed film, typically within a few business days of arrival but on occasion this may take longer.
- We will email you upon completion of services. Please note that while film scanning is performed in-house at our headquarters, we use partner labs for processing and their turnaround may impact our schedule.
- We return your developed film along with your scan on your USB thumb drive.
Single Perf 16mm film will not fit in vintage 16mm film cameras that require Double Perforated 16mm film. If you have any questions regarding your camera, e-mail us (Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com - with a pic of your camera film compartment & model number) BEFORE making purchase as we DO NOT accept returns on movie film.
Please use the drop-down to choose type of film. We offer:
- FPP BW 3 Negative - FPP BW 3 is a fine grain chromogenic BW Negative film with a 3 iso. Recommeded for daylight shooting, it will deliver fine grain with medium contrast. Is a low-cost favorite for acheiving great results. (FPP BW 3 Video Demo)
- FPP Yeti 10 BW Negative- Yeti Negative is a Orthochromatic 10 iso film that delivers fine grain with medium contrast. (Video DEMO)
- FPP Sonic 25 Negative - Sonic 25 is an orthochromatic BW Negative film with a 25 iso. It delivers high contrast with ultra fine grain. (Sonic 25 Video Demo)
- Kodak Double-X BW Negative - Kodak's classic Double-X is a 250 iso panchromatic film that will deliver beautiful results.
- FPP Yeti 1 BW Reversal- Yeti Reversal is a Orthochromatic 01 iso film that delivers fine grain with medium contrast. (Video DEMO)
- FPP Sonic 12 BW Reversal - Sonic is a Orthochromatic 12 iso film that delivers ultra fine grain with high contrast. (Sonic 12 Video Demo)
- Kodak Tri-X 200 BW Reversal - Kodak's classic Tri-X is a 200 iso film that is characterized by excellent tonal gradation and sharpness.
- Kodak Ektachrome 100D Color Reversal - Ektachrome is a 100 iso film that deliver brilliant color. (Ektachrome Video Demo)
- FPP Blue Ultra Duotone Color Negative- This ISO 3 chromogenic film will produce a duotone color negative as demonstrated in this video.
- Kodak 50D Color Negative - 50 iso film delivers amazing colors and is balanced for shooting in daylight (50D Video Demo)
- Kodak 200T Color Negative - 200 iso film that is a medium grain and speed for shooting in tungten (indoor) lighting.
- Kodak 250D Color Negative - 250 iso film is the medium speed daylight film.
- Kodak 500T Color Negative - 500 iso film that is a higher grain and high speed for shooting in tungten (indoor) lighting. Perfect for some indoor ambient light situations. (500T Video Demo)
What is the difference between Negative Film and Reversal Film?
- Negative filmis a film that after development produces a negative for scanning to a digital file. Negative film can not be projected and is returned to you on a film core for safe storage.
- Reversal Filmis a film that produces a positive image after development. The film is returned to you on a 100 ft reel. Reversal film can be scanned and also projected in a vintage film projector.
Orders will take 4-6 weeks from the time we "check in" your film. You will receive an email when we check in your film. Turnaround time starts when you receive this email. We do not offer RUSH SERVICES.
- Film - One single perforated roll of 16mm film (100 feet). Once ordered we will ship you your film along with our FILM FORM SHEET (to fill out and return for Develop/Scan Services). Please DO NOT lose this sheet. Shipping includes film and developed film/scans to you. Price does not include the shipping of your exposed film back to FPP for develop/scan.
- Film Developing - After you shoot your roll, ship the film back to FPP along with your 128gb USB thumb drive and your filled-out FILM FORM (our address is on this form). We can not develop/scan without your FILM FORM returned along with your film. If you do not have a USB thumb drive, you can purchase one separately HERE.
- Film scan - We scan your film HD 1920x1080 Full Frame. By scanning full frame, you will be able to see all of the image on your film including the film sprockets. (If you would like your scan matted a different way, please indicate your preference on your FILM FORM.)
- Resolution - This Bundle includes HD 1920x1080 resolution files. You will receive an Apple Pro Res .mov as well as a smaller .mp4 HD file of your film. If you would like 2k or 4k Resolution, please order a Resolution Upgrade HERE.
We do not offer refunds or partial refunds. We do not accept returns. Due to frequent vintage camera malfunctions, we do not replace movie film or accept returns on movie film.
Does this film come with a warranty or guarantee?
No. Due to the age of your film camera it is not uncommon for film to break or jam. Therefore, we cannot offer any guarantees, warranty, or money back if film breaks or fails during filming.
Note: Develop/Scan offer is good for 12 months after date of purchase. We will not honor develop/scan film after that 12 month period.
The Fine Print - Orders will take 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your film. When you submit your film assets to Film Photography Project (FPP) for scanning or handling of any kind you agree to the fullest extent of the law to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FPP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and damages of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of our services, or any violation of these Terms, any law, or any rights of any third party, including when the active or passive negligence of FPP is alleged or proven.
Shooter Error – it’s a fact that user error and / or malfunctioning vintage cameras can result in under, overexposed, blank film, jiggly lines due to a bad film gate/improper loading/malfunctioning camera. In the event we are unable to retrieve an image or correct an issue after scanning, we will provide you with feedback at the time we deliver your file.
The Lab - We would like you to be aware that we partner with one or more reputable outside labs for the processing portion of your package. For this portion of services, we only offer replacement of raw materials in case of transit loss or lab damage. If you are working on an important project, we recommend Production Insurance.
Shipping - Your roll(s) of film are shipped via the service you choose (First Class, Priority Mail, etc). Note that all scans and developed film is shipped First Class Mail.
Customers outside the USA who wish to take advantage of our developing and scanning services may be asked to pay additional shipping expenses.
Sh*t Happens - Your media is very important to you, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your film while they are at our facility. However, sometimes the unpredictable happens during shipping to and from our facility, or while a service is being provided. Our commitment to you, is that if any item is lost or damaged by us while at our facility, we will replace it with an item of equivalent amount. To ensure you are protected above and beyond our replacement of the raw materials, we strongly suggest you acquire insurance. To ensure you are protected during the shipping of the items, please insure your packages. We can not replace the value of items that are lost in transit.
Your movie film is important to us. Contact our in-house Cine film expert Michael Raso if you have any questions - Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com
This bundle is for US customers only (due to postage rates). If you are outside the US, please order your movie film and develop/scan separately.
We Also Recommend
Darkroom Supplies - FPP C-41 / ECN-2 Super Color Negative Development Kit (1 Liter - Powder)