35mm Film Camera - Nikon L35AF (Black Vintage)
Nikon L35AF – Japan’s Pikaichi Point and Shoot!
Classic compact point and shoot camera! Tested by The FPP!
- Produced 1983 Nippon Kogaku K. K., Japan
- Film type 135 (35mm)
- Picture size 24mm x 36mm
- Weight 13.9oz with batteries (394g)
- Lens Nikon Lens 35mm 1:2.8
- Filter size 46mm
- Focal range .8m-infinity
- Shutter Nikon
- ASA 100-400
- Viewfinder bright frame finder with symbol distance scale
- Exposure meter lens mounted CdS, +2 backlight compensation lever
- Battery 2 x AA 1.5v
- Pop-up flash (automatic when light levels drop out of range)
- Auto film advance
Review - Matt's Classic Cameras
Review - Casual PhotoPhile
Review - Ken Rockwell
Please note that this camera is power tested and is guaranteed by The (FPP) Film Photography Project for 15 days. Camera is vintage and may have a few scuffs and/or physical imperfections. These imperfections will not affect performance. Due to the cameras age, we do not grade the lens glass, inspect seals or test shutter accuracy.