127 Color Film - ReraChrome Color Slide
1 Roll - ReraChrome Color Positive (127 Roll Film)
ReraChrome is currently the only color slide film in 127 format on the market. Rera Chrome 100 is a traditional 100 ISO Color Slide Film (Positive). It is suitable for a wide range of photographic applications.
- Film type: E6 Color Reversal Film (Positive)
- Roll Film Format: 127 Size / Medium Format
- ISO Speed: 100
- Film Base: Polyester (PE)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor shots (Portraiture, Nature, Architecture, Product Photography, and General use)
- Compatible with most standard E-6 developers
- Compatible with the following cameras: Ace Ajoy, Acro Rangefinder, Agfa Isoly, Agilux, Ansco, Bell and Howell Electric Eye, Bencini of Milan Comet, Bilora Bella, Cima Luxette, Certo Dolly, Coronet 4x4, Ensign Multex, Ferrania Ibis & Tanit, Foth Derby, Ilfoflex, Ilford Sprite, Ilford Sporti 4, Haking Haco 4x4, Ikonta, Kochmann Korelle 3x4, Kodak Vest Pocket, Kodak Vest Pocket Series 3, Kodak Number 0 Brownie, Kodak Brownie Reflex, Kodak Brownie 127, Kodak Brownie 44, Kodak Hawkeye Box Cameras, Kodak Brownie Starflex, Kodak Brownie Starmite, Kodak Brownie Starmatic, Kodak Baby Brownie Special, Kodak Brownie Vecta, Koto Optic Works Komaflex-S, Minolta Miniflex, Porst Hapomatic, Rodenstock Ysella, Rolleiflex 4x4 (Baby Rolleiflex), Sawyers Mark IV, Voigtlander Perkeo, Walz Automat, Welta Gucki, Whitehouse Beacon Autoflash, Yashica 4x4-Models, Zeiss Ikon Tengor.
The 127 Film Spool - Your film is factory sealed and rolled on an authentic, metal Kodak 127 film spool! These spools are valuable and it is recommended you request them returned from your lab. Recommended lab for 127 processing - TheDarkroom