35mm Film Camera - Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 120 ED (Silver Vintage)
Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 120ED
Classic compact point and shoot camera! Tested by The FPP!
A 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by NIKON in 2000. A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available. This a high spec superzoom for 35mm film.
- World's smallest, lightest 3.2x zoom compact camera with sliding lens cover
- cr123 battery (not included)
- 38-120mm zoom lens
- Uses 35mm film (not included)
- Nikon ED glass and aspherical lens elements
- Wide-Area Passive AF
- Versatile built-in flash with four flash modes: Auto Flash, Flash Cancel, Anytime Flash, and Slow Sync
- Red-Eye Reduction selectable in any flash mode
- Macro capability as close as 70cm (2.5 ft.) at 38mm [W] or 80cm (2.6 ft.) at 120mm [T]
- Focus Lock and Infinity Focus
- Self-timer and optional remote control
- Lite-Touch Zoom 120ED QD features built-in Panorama (13.3 x 36 mm) mode and data imprinting
You can read more specs at C/Net HERE.
Please note that this camera is power tested and is guaranteed by The (FPP) Film Photography Project for 15 days. Camera is vintage and may have a few scuffs and/or physical imperfections. These imperfections will not affect performance. Due to the cameras age, we do not grade the lens glass, inspect seals or test shutter accuracy.