35mm Film Camera - Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 120 ED (Silver Vintage)
Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 120ED
Classic compact point and shoot camera! Tested by The FPP!
A 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by NIKON in 2000. A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available. This a high spec superzoom for 35mm film.
- World's smallest, lightest 3.2x zoom compact camera with sliding lens cover
- cr123 battery (not included)
- 38-120mm zoom lens
- Uses 35mm film (not included)
- Nikon ED glass and aspherical lens elements
- Wide-Area Passive AF
- Versatile built-in flash with four flash modes: Auto Flash, Flash Cancel, Anytime Flash, and Slow Sync
- Red-Eye Reduction selectable in any flash mode
- Macro capability as close as 70cm (2.5 ft.) at 38mm [W] or 80cm (2.6 ft.) at 120mm [T]
- Focus Lock and Infinity Focus
- Self-timer and optional remote control
- Lite-Touch Zoom 120ED QD features built-in Panorama (13.3 x 36 mm) mode and data imprinting
You can read more specs at C/Net HERE.
Please note that this camera is power tested and is guaranteed by The (FPP) Film Photography Project for 15 days. Camera is vintage and may have a few scuffs and/or physical imperfections. These imperfections will not affect performance. Due to the cameras age, we do not grade the lens glass, inspect seals or test shutter accuracy.
We Also Recommend
35mm Film Camera - Ilford/Harman Reusable Camera (with 2 rolls of film)