35mm Film Camera - Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 150 ED (Silver Vintage)
Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 150ED
Includes new battery and (1) roll expired 35mm film.
A 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by NIKON in 2002. A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available. This a high spec superzoom for 35mm film.
- Zoom Lens: 38-150mm (f/5.4-12) with ED (extra-low dispersal) element and macro capability.
- Panarama Mode
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch.
- Shutter speeds from 2-1/500s.
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function.
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 50-3200 ISO.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V CR123A lithium battery - new installed!
- Dimensions: 116x60x45mm
- Weight: 190g
Above info from http://camerapedia.wikia.com/
You can read more specs at C/Net HERE.
Please note that this camera is power tested and is guaranteed by The (FPP) Film Photography Project for 15 days. Camera is vintage and may have a few scuffs and/or physical imperfections. These imperfections will not affect performance. Due to the cameras age, we do not grade the lens glass, inspect seals or test shutter accuracy.
We Also Recommend
35mm Film Camera - Ilford/Harman Reusable Camera (with 2 rolls of film)