35mm BW Film - Low ISO Sampler Box (9 Rolls)
How LOW can you go!?! Sample the sweet, sweet blue sensitive LOW iso films available from the Film Photography Project!
Blue-sensitive black-and-white film needs to be shot in daylight or using a flash/strobe. Avoid using a yellow filter or shooting in tungsten (indoor) light.
You get 9-Rolls in a box. All hand-rolled at the FPP Studio and packaged in a FPP box.
Box contains (9-Rolls Total):
- One Roll - Super Positive BW (iso 0.8)
- Two Rolls - Blue Sensitive BW (iso 6)
- Two Rolls - MZ3 BW (iso 3)
- Two Rolls - Kodak Fine Grain 2366 (iso 6)
- Two Rolls - Kodak Hi-Contrast 5363 (iso 25)
Where can I get this film processed?
Rolls are not DX-Coded. Home process or send to a lab that processes BW film.