Darkroom Supplies - Kodak D-76 BW Developer (1 Liter)
Kodak D-76 Developer is a classic multi-use black & white film developer that also happens to be the fav developer of FPP's Michael Raso!
1 Packet of D-76 powder to make 1 - LITER
- D-76 provides full emulsion speed and excellent shadow detail with normal contrast, and produces fine grain with a variety of continuous-tone black-and-white films.
- For greater sharpness, but with a slight increase in graininess, you can use a 1:1 dilution of this developer.
- It yields a long density range, and its development latitude allows push processing with relatively low fog.
- Yields full emulsion speed and good shadow detail with normal contrast.
- For general use.
- Moderately fine grain, excellent development latitude.
- Replenish with KODAK PROFESSIONAL Replenisher D-76R.
- For normal or push processing.
Mat Marrash shot by Michael Raso and processed in Kodak D76!