Darkroom Supplies - LAB BOX DELUXE Daylight Developing Kit
LAB BOX - daylight-loading film developing tank - FPP DELUXE KIT
Following extensive testing we now offer the amazing LAB BOX - the development tank that can be loaded in daylight!
- LAB-BOX with 35mm and 120 modules
- FPP 76 BW Film Developer (to make 1 liter)
- FPP Fixer (to make 1 liter)
- (2) 1 liter recycled containers (to mix your chemistry)
LABBOX is a multi-format tank that allows you to develop film from start to end, in full daylight, bypassing the need to load the rolls in the dark.
Thanks to the two interchangeable modules and its multi-format reel, the tank can be used for both 35mm and 120 Medium Format Film.
- Universal and Modular: with one tank it is possible to develop both 35mm and 120 film rolls, simply by switching the loading module.
- Compact and Portable: its compact size allows for easy carrying, in a bag or a backpack.
- Quick and Easy: film rolls can be loaded and developed in daylight, through an intuitive and simple process.
- Versatile and Professional: it is perfectly suitable for beginners, but will also meet the needs of more experienced photographers, offering the possibility to experiment with different developing processes.
Not included but recommended:
- FPP Archival Permanent Wash. It will protect your final negatives and cut down (amazingly) on the amount of water needed for your final wash.
- FPP Foto Flow - This will reduce water marks on your final film.
- 2000ml Beaker - to measure your chemistry
- Dial Thermometer - to monitor the temperature of your chemistry
- Funnel - to pour back your chemistry
- Squeege - to help dry your film
- Film Retriever - to retrieve the film from your cartridge.
Once developed you will need a scanner to scan your newly developed negatives. We recommend the Epson v800 (not included). We do not accept returns on open items.