Develop Only - Double 8mm BW Reversal Film (25 ft roll)
FPP film developing for your Double 8 (a.k.a. Regular 8mm) reversal film.
Note that this service is for one 25 (or 33) foot roll of 8mm film and DOES NOT include film and scanning. This service is limited to US and Canadian customers only.
NOTE: This service is not for vintage Kodachrome film. Vintage Kodachrome can only developed/scanned as a BW negative. See our 8mm Develop/Scan page for old Kodachrome.
- Double 8 FPP Cine 8 BW 40 Reversal
- Double 8 FPP Cine 8 F1 BW 100 Reversal
- Double 8 Foma R100 BW Reversal
- Double 8 Ektachrome 100 Color reversal
- Super 8 Ektachrome 100 Color reversal
- Super 8 Kodak Tri-X BW Reversal
- Super 8 Kodak Plus-X Reversal
- Film Developing
- Place your order through this product page. Be sure to select the number (quantity) of rolls you will send and the resolution of your scans
- Download, read completely and fill out your FPP FILM FORM (CLICK HERE) – print and send the completed form in with your film (our address is on this form)
- Number your rolls (if more than 1). Note that if you are ordering more than one (or another service), all your film must be mailed at the same time.
Note: Turnaround time is typically 2-4 weeks. Reversal (positive film) is returned on a 50 ft reel.
The Fine Print - When you submit your film assets to Film Photography Project (FPP) for developing you agree to the fullest extent of the law to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FPP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and damages of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of our services, or any violation of these Terms, any law, or any rights of any third party, including when the active or passive negligence of FPP is alleged or proven.
Shooter Error - Fact is, we see lots of film that has issues due to user error and malfunctioning vintage cameras. Under exposure, over exposure, jiggly frame lines due to bad film gate, blank film are just some issues.
The Lab - We would like you to be aware that we partner with one or more reputable outside labs for the processing portion of your package. For this portion of services, we only offer replacement of raw materials in case of transit loss or lab damage. If you are working on an important project, we recommend Production Insurance.
Sh*t Happens - Your media is very important to you, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your film while they are at our facility. However, sometimes the unpredictable happens during shipping to and from our facility, or while a service is being provided. Our commitment to you, is that if any item is lost or damaged by us while at our facility, we will replace it with an item of equivalent amount. To ensure you are protected above and beyond our replacement of the raw materials, we strongly suggest you acquire insurance. To ensure you are protected during the shipping of the items, please insure your packages. We can not replace the value of items that are lost in transit.