Film Camera - Polaroid 320 Automatic Land (Vintage - Tested)
It's the Polaroid 320 Automatic Land Camera!
- Polaroid 320 Automatic Land Camera with cover
- New 4.5v Polaroid #531 battery
The unique Polaroid Land Camera “Automatic 320” is the “black and grey trim” all-plastic model and will produce instant memories using FujiFilm FP-100c instant film. The 320 has an easy-to-handle body, range finder “split-field” focusing and unique “visible focus index guide” printed on the right side of the camera above the bellows.
- Plastic body and plastic shutter/lens housing
- 114mm f/8.8 2-element plastic lens
- Parallax viewfinder with distance estimator in the eyepiece
- Shutter: 1/1200sec to 10sec (automatic)
- Aperture: f8.8 to f42 (automatic)
- Exposure compensation dial with range of -1/+2 stops (Lighten/Darken control)
- Film speed settings of 75asa (for 100asa film) and 3000asa (for BW 3000asa film)
- Tripod Socket: none
- Camera uses Fujifilm FP-100c, FP-100b, or FP-3000b instant films
Please note that our cameras have been tested by FPP’s Michael Raso. All of our cameras have been pre-owned and therefore may have some cosmetic imperfections scuﬀs or marks. Any imperfections will not get in the way of making great, great images. This vintage item is not returnable.
Note: Image posted is FPP Stock image. Camera does not include attached flash or flash bracket.