Film Camera - Polaroid Sun 650 Instant (Vintage)
Vintage Polaroid Sun 660 Instant Film Camera
Released by Polaroid in 1982, this iconic camera features an automatic flash.
Camera uses Polaroid 600 Film made by Impossible
Additional features include:
- Lens: 116mm f/11. Single-element plastic
- Polaroid Auto Focus / Shutter: electronic 1/4 - 1/200 sec.
- Exposure system: programmed automatic
- Built-in electronic flash
- Automatic flash exposures for all pictures (flash always fires)
- Black plastic body - flash unit flips down to protect lens and controls.
- Uses Polaroid 600 film, Impossible Project PX 600 film / PX 680 film
Please note that our cameras have been fully tested by FPP's Michael Raso. All of our cameras have been pre-owned and therefore may have some cosmetic imperfections scuﬀs or marks. Cameras are not shipped in their original box. Camera shipped may have different lettering color than pictured. Any imperfections will not get in the way of making great, great images!