Polaroid SX-70 Color Film (For Vintage Polaroid SX-70 Cameras)
Polaroid Color Film for Vintage Polaroid SX-70 Instant Cameras
1 Pack - 8 exposures per pack
The SX-70 works a little differently to other Polaroid cameras, meaning it needs a film that reacts to light more slowly. That's why it has its own special SX-70 film with a much lower ASA (that's how you measure film speed). Lower ASA film often gives you richer color and texture, which is why the SX-70 is so popular with artists.
- Color instant film for Polaroid SX-70 cameras
- 8 photos per pack
- Classic white frame
- Contains a battery to power your camera
- Format: 4.2” x 3.5” (107 mm x 88 mm)
- Image area: 3.1” x 3.1” (79 mm x 79 mm)
- Development time: 10-15 minutes
Note: Due to the unpredictable nature of the Polaroid film formula and the age of vintage Polaroid cameras, Polaroid film is not returnable once opened. Always test your vintage cameras before loading fresh film.