35mm Film Camera - 3D RETO Camera
RETO 3D is 3D Stero film camera that takes 3 simultaneous images (from different angles) that you edit together to create a moving 3D image! It takes 35mm film and has a built-in flash.
RETO3D simultaneously captures the same object with three slightly different angles, thanks to the RETO triple-lens design. A 3D effect is shown by stitching the 3 photos together by using the following apps:
- PhotoShop (or your favorite editing app)
- The RETO APP for Macintosh
- The Stereo PhotoMaker
- or Google "How to Edit Nishika 3D Images"
How many shots per 35mm roll?
A 24 exposure roll - 18 shots per roll
A 36 exposure roll - 24 shots per roll
- Film Format: 35mm (use 100 or 200 iso film in broad daylight / use flash in shade / indoor)
- Film Transport: Manual Wind and Rewind
- Optical Lens: 30mm - f11 - 3 Lens (Optical grade acrylic lenses)
- Focusing: Focus-free; 3 feet to infinity
- Shutter Speed: Fixed 1/125s
- Flash: Built-in
- Power Supply: 1 - AA Alkaline Battery
- Main Plastic Material: ABS
- Dimension: 133 (W) x 65 (H) x 42 (D) mm
- Weight: 178±10g (Excluding Battery and Film)
*Please note that this camera is new and factory sealed. Camera is plastic. Please handle carefully as plastic parts will snap if roughly handled. We do not accept returns on cameras once opened or damaged by handling.