35mm Film Camera - Lomo Simple Purple
Lomo SIMPLE Purple Faux Infrared Camera
This Simple Use Film Camera will have you seeing out-of-this-world colors in 36 glorious frames. Preloaded with our popular color-shifting "faux infrared" film, LomoChrome Purple ISO 100-400, this super fun disposable camera is ready to dish out psychedelic shots anytime, anywhere! It's re-loadable! Once you're done shooting, remove the film and you're all ready to re-load for your next photo adventure!
This funky disposable is compact, lightweight, exciting and preloaded with a film that lets you tint your whole world purple. You can shake up the color spectrum even more with three adaptable color flash filters. Mix and match the yellow, magenta, and cyan filters to create six different colors for the ultimate analogue experience!
- Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera is preloaded with film so you can start shooting straight away.
- Filled with Fantastic Film: LomoChrome Purple ISO 100-400 gives your shots amazing purple hues for a psychedelic analogue effect.
- Get Creative with Color Gel Flash Filters: mix and match three different Color Gel flash filters to tint your shots with one of six different colors.
- Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go: Portable and light, the Simple Use Film Camera can easily be your go-to camera for everyday shooting.
- Easy to Develop Your Pictures: Just hand in your film at any photo lab. It’s quick and easy to get your photos developed at TheDarkroom.com
- Reload if You Dare: if you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, you can try reloading your camera once you’ve finished the preloaded film. Be careful though, loading film can be tricky and it is not covered by any warranty!
- Film Format: 35mm Film
- Lens Focal Length: 31mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/120s
- Aperture: f/9
- Focusing: 1m to Infinity
- Flash: Built-in Flash (Press & Hold to Charge), 15-second Recycle Time
- Battery: 1 x AA Battery
- Dimensions (mm): 115 x 60 x 33
SHOOT FPP COLOR INFRARED FILM IN THE LOMO SIMPLE CAMERA!
On a recent trip I noticed that I had a roll of FPP Color Infrared Film in my bag with my Lomo Simple Color camera. When it was time to re-load I thought, “Heyyy, what if I clip the yellow filter off the flash and taped it over the lens?!” I did and Viola! My Lomo Simple Cam camera can now shoot FPP Color Infrared film! I had no idea how my images would turn out. Wow! Great! Shooting Color Infrared film can’t be easier! Get FPP Color Infrared Film HERE!