16mm Film - Single Perf - Kodak Double-X 7222 - 100 ft
100 ft each roll (Single Perf) on a 16mm Daylight Camera Spool
New, Fresh from Eastman Kodak and The Film Photography Project
EASTMAN DOUBLE-X Negative Black & White Film 7222 has the subtleties in tone scale that you’ve come to expect. Designed for general production use outdoors and in the studio, in dim light, and anywhere you need greater depth of field without increased illumination.
This 16mm film is for all 16mm cameras that accept a 16mm Single Perf 100 ft daylight spool. (This film will not work in 8mm Bolex or other 8mm cameras). We do not accept returns on movie film.
Kodak double-x b&w negative 7222 is gray acetate safety base
- Black-and-white neg film for use in and out of the studio
- Handle unprocessed film in total darkness
- Store unexposed film at 13°C (55°F) or lower
- Balanced for exposure with daylight illumination (5500K)
- No exposure or filter compensation is required for exposure times from 1/10,000 of a second to 1 second
- High-speed panchromatic material with good image structure and excellent sharpness
The Film Photography Project can process/scan your movie film.
Visit our 16mm Process / Scan Page.
Terms – With the rare exception of a film product recall, user issues with film are a by-product of the deterioration of parts in the vintage cameras used to shoot the film. Even functioning and previously tested vintage cameras may experience motor film transport issues, film breakage, light leaks, over-and-under-exposure, and emulsion scratches. We feel it is important to bring your attention to these risks as we do not accept returns, offer replacement film or refunds on 16mm movie film.