16mm Film - Magazine 16 BUNDLE - Film / Develop / Scan
16mm Magazine Film / Develop / Scan Bundle
Bundle includes one 50ft magazine of film that includes developing / scanning services. Please use the drop down to choose film type.
Order only ONE BUNDLE per order number. If you would like to purchase more than one, place your order for one - complete check out, pay and then revisit the site and place another order. More than one Bundle order per order will result in cancellation of your entire order.
For 16mm cameras that take Kodak Magazines only. 16mm magazine will NOT fit Super 8, Single 8, Double 8 or other cameras that need a proprietary cartridge. If you are not sure, e-mail us - Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com – a pic of your camera film compartment & model number before making purchase as we do not accept returns on movie film.
Follow the steps below and read all the info on this page before ordering.
Price and shipping applies to US customers only. If you are outside the US, additional shipping will apply and you will be contacted after placing your order.
Develop / Scan turnaround is approximately 4-6 weeks from the time we check in your film.
Please use the drop-down to choose type of film. We offer:
- BW Plus-X Negative* 50 iso (Video HERE)
- BW Reversal 40 iso
- Color Negative 1 iso FPP SUN (Video Here)
- Color Negative 25 iso Test Film* (Video Here)
- Color Negative 40 iso (Daylight Balanced) (Video Here)
- Color Negative High Speed 500 iso (Tungsten Balanced) (Video Here)
- Color Reversal 100D (Daylight Balanced)
* Our Plus-X negative and Color Test film magazines are cold, stored, expired. All other magazines are loaded with new, fresh film.
- Order only 1 bundle per order number. Place your order through this product page. If you pick a quantity greater than one, your order will be cancelled. If you want more than one bundle, simply place your order, pay and return to this order page and order again.
- A FPP Film Order Form will arrive in your package with your film. Once you’ve shot your film, please fill it out completely and include it in the package with your film.
- Resolution of scan - We scan your film HD 16x9 Full Frame. By scanning full frame, you will be able to see all of the image on your film including the film sprockets. (If you would like the film cropped 4x3 with no sprockets, let us know by writing instructions on your film form.
- Resolution upgrade. If you would like a larger sized scan (2k or 4k), add a Resolution Upgrade to this order. Please include a USB thumb drive with your returned film for 2k or 4k upgrades. USB also available for purchase.
- We will email you upon check-in of your film, typically within a few business days of arrival but on occasion this may take longer.
- We will email you upon completion of services. Please note that while film scanning color grading is performed at our headquarters, we use partner labs for processing and their turnaround may impact our schedule.
- HD resolution orders - your HD Mp4 file(s) will be emailed via a WeTransfer link for downloading. If you choose 2k or 4k resolution upgrade, include a 128gb or larger thumb drive. We do not upload 2k or 4 k files.
- We return your developed film (and your USB drive if choosing 2k or 4k resolution). Note that the 16mm Magazine is the property of FPP and will be recycled and re-loaded.
Difference between NEGATIVE and REVERSAL FILM:
- Reversal filmis developed and scanned - returned to you on a 16mm reel (in case you wish to project in a vintage projector). Negative film is returned on a lab core (as negative film can not be projected).
- This film is 50 feet of 16mm (double perf) in a magazine cartridge. After developing and scanning, your film is returned to you for safe storage along with your scan.
- The magazine cartridge is the property of the Film Photography Project and will be re-loaded and made available for our next customer.
Does the reload come with a warranty or guarantee? No. Due to the age of the magazines it is not uncommon for magazines to break or jam. Therefore, we cannot offer any guarantees, warranty, or money back if a magazine breaks or fails during filming.
Note: Develop/Scan offer is good for 12 months after date of purchase. We will not honor develop/scan film after that 12-month period.
Customers Outside the US: This bundle is for US customers only (due to postage rates). If you are outside the US and would like to order, contact Michael Raso for details. (MIchael@FilmPhotographyProject.com)
THE FINE PRINT
Terms – With the rare exception of a film product recall, user issues with film are a by-product of the deterioration of parts in the vintage cameras used to shoot the film. Even functioning and previously tested vintage cameras may experience motor film transport issues, film breakage, light leaks, over-and-under-exposure, and emulsion scratches. We feel it is important to bring your attention to these risks as we do not accept returns, offer replacement film or refunds on 16mm movie film.
Orders will take 4-6 weeks from the time we check in your film. When you submit your film assets to Film Photography Project (FPP) for scanning or handling of any kind you agree to the fullest extent of the law to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FPP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and damages of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of our services, or any violation of these Terms, any law, or any rights of any third party, including when the active or passive negligence of FPP is alleged or proven.
Shooter Error – It’s a fact that user error and / or malfunctioning vintage cameras can result in under, overexposed, blank film, jiggly lines due to a bad film gate/improper loading/malfunctioning camera. In the event we are unable to retrieve an image or correct an issue after scanning, we will provide you with feedback at the time we deliver your file. We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
The Lab - We would like you to be aware that we partner with one or more reputable outside labs for the processing portion of your package. For this portion of services, we only offer replacement of raw materials in case of transit loss or lab damage. If you are working on an important project, we recommend Production Insurance.
Shipping - Your roll(s) of film are shipped via the service you choose (First Class, Priority Mail, etc). Note that all scans and developed film is shipped back to you First Class Mail.
Sh*t Happens - Your media is very important to you, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your film while they are at our facility. However, sometimes the unpredictable happens during shipping to and from our facility, or while a service is being provided. Our commitment to you, is that if any item is lost or damaged by us while at our facility, we will replace it with an item of equivalent amount. To ensure you are protected above and beyond our replacement of the raw materials, we strongly suggest you acquire insurance. To ensure you are protected during the shipping of the items, please insure your packages. We can not replace the value of items that are lost in transit.
You and your movie film are important to us. Contact our in-house Cine film expert Michael Raso if you have any questions - Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com