16mm Film - Double Perf BUNDLE - Film / Develop / Scan - 100ft
FPP Double Perforated 16mm Movie Film Bundle (Includes Film - Develop - Scan). Perfect all-in-one-service for your short film, music video or other film project!
READ ALL THE INFO ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING.
Order only ONE bundle per order number. If you would like to purchase more than one, place your order for one - complete check out and then revisit this page and place another order. (Why? Each roll must have a unique order #)
Please use the drop-down to choose type of film. We offer:
- BW Negative 100 iso 16mm Double Perforated
- BW Negative 400 iso 16mm Double Perforated
- BW Reversal (Positive) 40 iso 16mm Double Perforated
- BW Reversal (Positive) 100 iso 16mm Double Perforated
- Color Ektachrome Reversal 100 iso 16mm Double Perforated
- Color Negative 50 iso (Daylight Balanced) Double Perforated.
- Color Negative 500 iso (Tungsten Balanced) Double Perforated.
Film is 100 feet of 16mm (double perforated) on a daylight camera spool. After developing and scanning, your film is returned to you on a lab core for safe storage along with your scan. The daylight camera spools are the property of the Film Photography Project and will be re-loaded and made available for our next customer.
This roll will NOT fit Super 8, Single 8, Double 8 or 16mm Magazine film cameras. If you are not sure, e-mail us (Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com - with a pic of your camera film compartment & model number) BEFORE making purchase as we DO NOT accept returns on movie film.
- Film - One double perforated roll of 16mm film (100 feet). Once ordered we will ship you your film along with our FILM FORM SHEET (to fill out and return for Develop/Scan Services). Please DO NOT lose this sheet. Shipping includes film and developed film/scans to you. Price does not include the shipping of your exposed film back to FPP for develop/scan.
- Film Developing - After you shoot your roll, ship the film back to FPP along with your 128gb USB thumb drive and your filled-out FILM FORM (our address is on this form). We can not develop/scan without your FILM FORM returned along with your film. If you do not have a USB thumb drive, you can purchase one separately HERE.
- Film scan - We scan your film HD 1920x1080 Full Frame. By scanning full frame, you will be able to see all of the image on your film including the film sprockets. (If you would like your scan matted a different way, please indicate your preferance on your FILM FORM.)
- Resolution - This Bundle includes HD 1920x1080 resultion files. You will receive an Apple Pro Res .mov as well as a smaller .mp4 HD file of your film. If you would like 2k or 4k Resolution, please order a Resolution Upgrade HERE.
Does this film come with a warranty or guarantee?
No. Due to the age of your film camera it is not uncommon for film to break or jam. Therefore, we cannot offer any guarantees, warranty, or money back if film breaks or fails during filming.
Note: Develop/Scan offer is good for 12 months after date of purchase. We will not honor develop/scan film after that 12 month period.
The Fine Print - Orders will take 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your film. When you submit your film assets to Film Photography Project (FPP) for scanning or handling of any kind you agree to the fullest extent of the law to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FPP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and damages of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of our services, or any violation of these Terms, any law, or any rights of any third party, including when the active or passive negligence of FPP is alleged or proven.
Shooter Error – it’s a fact that user error and / or malfunctioning vintage cameras can result in under, overexposed, blank film, jiggly lines due to a bad film gate/improper loading/malfunctioning camera. In the event we are unable to retrieve an image or correct an issue after scanning, we will provide you with feedback at the time we deliver your file.
The Lab - We would like you to be aware that we partner with one or more reputable outside labs for the processing portion of your package. For this portion of services, we only offer replacement of raw materials in case of transit loss or lab damage. If you are working on an important project, we recommend Production Insurance.
Shipping - Your roll(s) of film are shipped via the service you choose (First Class, Priority Mail, etc). Note that all scans and developed film is shipped First Class Mail.
Customers outside the USA who wish to take advantage of our developing and scanning services may be asked to pay additional shipping expenses.
Sh*t Happens - Your media is very important to you, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your film while they are at our facility. However, sometimes the unpredictable happens during shipping to and from our facility, or while a service is being provided. Our commitment to you, is that if any item is lost or damaged by us while at our facility, we will replace it with an item of equivalent amount. To ensure you are protected above and beyond our replacement of the raw materials, we strongly suggest you acquire insurance. To ensure you are protected during the shipping of the items, please insure your packages. We can not replace the value of items that are lost in transit.
Your movie film is important to us. Contact our in-house Cine film expert Michael Raso if you have any questions - Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com