Darkroom Supplies - FPP Home Development Starter Kit (BW)
FPP Home Development Starter Kit (Black & White)
The Film Photography Podcast gang has been developing their own BW film since the college days. Now you can too at home!
Our kit will develop black and white negative film.
This starter kit includes everything you'll need to get started. You will need table space and running water.
Included in this package:
- One Liter Packet FPP 76 Developer
- One Liter Packet FPP Fixer
- (TWO) 1-Liter Recycled Containers
- One Development Tank* (includes two reels)
- One Film Changing Bag
- One Thermometer
- One Squeegee
- One Measuring Beaker
- One Funnel
- Two rolls BW Film (brand will vary - 24exp each roll)
* The tank included will hold two 35mm rolls of film or one roll 120 (or 620). The reel is also adjustable for 127 sized film.
Not included but recommended:
- FPP Archival Permanent Wash. It will protect your final negatives and cut down (amazingly) on the amount of water needed for your final wash.
- FPP Foto Flow - This will reduce water marks on your final film.
Once developed you will need a scanner to scan your newly developed negatives. We recommend the Epson v700 (not included).