Darkroom Supplies - FPP Rapid E6 Slide Development Kit
FPP Rapid E6 Home Processing Kit for Color Slides
It's here! After many years, The Film Photography Podcast gang has finally discovered the JOY of home processing our color E6 slide film. We're happy to offer this kit to you!
Makes 1 US Quart - You will need 3 (32 ounce ) quart containers to mix your E6 kit up ready for use . One each for:
- 1st Developer
- Color Developer
You will also need the basic darkroom tools - tank, beakers, etc. to develop your color slide film. Not included - These addl items are available at The FPP Darkroom Supply section.
Notes about PUSHING Color Slide Film by Leslie Lazenby
- 70 degrees = 37 minutes
- 75 degrees = 29.5 minutes
- 80 degrees = 23.5 minutes
- 100 degrees = 8 minutes
- 105 degrees = 8 minutes
- 70 degrees = 42 minutes
- 75 degrees = 33.5 minutes
- 80 degrees = 26.5 minutes
- 100 degrees = 10.5 minutes
- 105 degrees = 10.5 minutes
- 100 degrees is recommended for hand processing and 105 is recommended for rotary tube.