35mm Film Camera - Lomo Simple Color
Lomo SIMPLE Color Camera!
The Lomography Simple Use Film Camera is no ordinary disposable camera — it’s preloaded with color film and comes with Color Gel flash filters so that you can dive right into the world of creative analogue photography. Compact and equipped with a flash, you can capture the good times everywhere you go. It’s perfect for parties, road trips, weddings and more! It's re-loadable! Once you're done shooting, remove the film and you're all ready to re-load for your next photo adventure!
Add a colourful twist to your film photographs with yellow, magenta, and cyan flash filters. Mix and match these colors to produce six different hues for more fun-filled, analogue action!
- Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera is preloaded with film so you can start shooting straight away.
- Filled with Fantastic Film: the Lomography Color Negative 400 film gives your shots classic analogue character.
- Get Creative with Color Gel Flash Filters: mix and match three different Color Gel flash filters to tint your shots with one of six different colors.
- Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go: Portable and light, the Simple Use Film Camera can easily be your go-to camera for everyday shooting.
- Easy to Develop Your Pictures: Develop yourself at home or hand in your film at any photo lab. It’s quick and easy to get your photos developed at the TheDarkroom.com!
- Reload if You Dare: if you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, you can try reloading your camera once you’ve finished the preloaded film. Be careful though, loading film can be tricky and it is not covered by any warranty!
- Film Format: 35mm Film
- Lens Focal Length: 31mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/120s
- Aperture: f/9
- Focusing: 1m to Infinity
- Flash: Built-in Flash (Press & Hold to Charge), 15-second Recycle Time
- Battery: 1 x AA Battery
- Dimensions (mm): 115 x 60 x 33
SHOOT FPP COLOR INFRARED FILM IN THE LOMO SIMPLE CAMERA!
On a recent trip I noticed that I had a roll of FPP Color Infrared Film in my bag with my Lomo Simple Color camera. When it was time to re-load I thought, “Heyyy, what if I clip the yellow filter off the flash and taped it over the lens?!” I did and Viola! My Lomo Simple Cam camera can now shoot FPP Color Infrared film! I had no idea how my images would turn out. Wow! Great! Shooting Color Infrared film can’t be easier! Get FPP Color Infrared Film HERE!