16mm Film - Magazine 16 BUNDLE - Film / Develop / Scan
READ ALL THE INFO ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING. By ordering, you are agreeing to our terms listed at the bottom of the page.
FPP Magazine 16 Movie Film Bundle (Film - Develop - Scan)
Order only ONE BUNDLE (of any type) per order number. If you would like to purchase more than one, place your order for one - complete check out, pay and then revisit the site and place another order. More than one Bundle order per order will result in cancellation of your entire order.
Bundles are for US customers only.
Please use the drop-down to choose type of film. We offer:
- BW Negative 100 iso
- BW Reversal 40 iso
- Color Negative 50 iso (Daylight Balanced)
- Color Negative High Speed 500 iso (Tungsten Balanced)
- Color Reversal 100D (Daylight Balanced)
Reversal film is developed and scanned - returned to you on a 16mm reel (in case you wish to project in a vintage projector). Negative film is returned on a lab core (as negative film can not be projected).
This film is 50 feet of 16mm (double perf) in a magazine cartridge. After developing and scanning, your film is returned to you for safe storage along with your scan.
The magazine cartridge is the property of the Film Photography Project and will be re-loaded and made available for our next customer.
Orders will take 4-6 weeks from the time we "check in" your film. You will receive an email when we check in your film. Turnaround time starts when you receive this email. We do not offer RUSH SERVICES.
This cartridge will NOT fit Super 8, Single 8, Double 8 or 16mm roll film cameras. If you are not sure, e-mail us (with a pic of your camera film compartment & model number) BEFORE making purchase as we DO NOT accept returns on movie film. (Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com)
- Film - One pre-loaded Kodak Magazine 16 (50 feet). Once ordered we will ship you your film along with our FILM FORM SHEET to fill out and return for Develop/Scan Services. Order only ONE bundle per transaction / order number. If you want more than one, place your order for one - complete check out and then revisit this page in and place another order. (Why? Each roll must have a unique order #). Shipping includes all film and developed film/scans to you. Does not include the shipping of your exposed film back to FPP for develop/scan. Note: If you are outside of the USA additional shipping costs may apply
- Film Developing - After you shoot your roll(s), ship the film back to FPP along with your 128gb USB thumb drive and your filled-out FILM FORM. We can not develop/scan without your FILM FORM returned along with your film. If you do not have a USB thumb drive, you can purchase one separately HERE.
- Film scan - We scan your film HD 1920x1080 Full Frame. By scanning full frame, you will be able to see all of the image on your film including the film sprockets.
Does the reload come with a warranty or guarantee?
No. Due to the age of your film camera it is not uncommon for magazines to break or jam. Therefore, we cannot offer any guarantees, warranty, or money back if a magazine breaks or fails during filming.
Note: Develop/Scan offer is good for 12 months after date of purchase. We will not honor develop/scan film after that 12 month period.
We do not offer refunds or partial refunds. We do not accept returns. Due to frequent vintage camera malfunctions, we do not replace movie film or accept returns on movie film.
The Fine Print - When you submit your film assets to Film Photography Project (FPP) for scanning or handling of any kind you agree to the fullest extent of the law to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FPP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and damages of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of our services, or any violation of these Terms, any law, or any rights of any third party, including when the active or passive negligence of FPP is alleged or proven.
Shooter Error – it’s a fact that user error and / or malfunctioning vintage cameras can result in under, overexposed, blank film, jiggly lines due to a bad film gate/improper loading/malfunctioning camera. In the event we are unable to retrieve an image or correct an issue after scanning, we will provide you with feedback at the time we deliver your file.
The Lab - We would like you to be aware that we partner with one or more reputable outside labs for the processing portion of your package. For this portion of services, we only offer replacement of raw materials in case of transit loss or lab damage. If you are working on an important project, we recommend Production Insurance.
Shipping - Your roll(s) of film are shipped via the service you choose (First Class, Priority Mail, etc). Note that all scans and developed film is shipped First Class Mail.
Customers outside the USA who wish to take advantage of our developing and scanning services may be asked to pay additional shipping expenses.
Sh*t Happens - Your media is very important to you, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your film while they are at our facility. However, sometimes the unpredictable happens during shipping to and from our facility, or while a service is being provided. Our commitment to you, is that if any item is lost or damaged by us while at our facility, we will replace it with an item of equivalent amount. To ensure you are protected above and beyond our replacement of the raw materials, we strongly suggest you acquire insurance. To ensure you are protected during the shipping of the items, please insure your packages. We can not replace the value of items that are lost in transit.
Your movie film is important to us. Contact our in-house Cine film expert Michael Raso if you have any questions - Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com