Double 8 Film - Magazine 8 BUNDLE - Film / Develop / Scan
READ ALL THE INFO ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING.
FPP Cine8 Magazine 8 Movie Film Bundle (Film - Develop - Scan)
Please use the drop-down to choose type of film.
Order only ONE bundle per order number. If you want more than one, place your order for one - complete check out and then revisit this page in and place another order. (Why? Each roll must have a unique order #).
Please use the drop-down to choose type of film. We offer:
- BW Negative 100 iso
- BW High Speed Negative 400 iso
- BW Reversal 40 iso
- Color Negative 40 iso (Daylight Balanced)
- Color Reversal 100D (Daylight Balanced)
This film is 8mm Magazine 8 film for cameras that accept the Kodak magazine . We offer two types of film - Negative or Reversal.
Difference between NEGATIVE and REVERSAL FILM:
- Negative film is returned to you un-slit (on a core) for safe storage along with your scan. Negative film can not be projected.
- Reversal film is for projection or scanning. It is developed, slit and scanned - returned to you on a 50 ft 8mm reel.
The magazine cartridge is the property of the Film Photography Project and will be re-loaded and made available for our next customer.
This cartridge will NOT fit Super 8, Single 8, Bell & Howell cartridge, 16mm or other cameras that need a proprietary cartridge. If you are not sure, e-mail us (with a pic of your camera film compartment & model number) BEFORE making purchase as we DO NOT accept returns on movie film. (Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com)
- Film - One pre-loaded Kodak Magazine 8. Once ordered we will ship you your film along with our FILM FORM SHEET to fill out and return for Develop/Scan Services. Shipping includes all film and developed film/scans to you. Price does not include the shipping of your exposed film back to FPP for develop/scan.
- Film Developing - After you shoot your roll(s), ship the film back to FPP along with your 128gb USB thumb drive and your filled-out FILM FORM. We can not develop/scan without your FILM FORM returned along with your film. If you do not have a USB thumb drive, you can purchase one separately HERE.
- Film scan - We scan your film HD 16x9 Full Frame. By scanning full frame, you will be able to see all of the image on your film including the film sprockets. You will receive two files - one ProRes .mov and one smaller .mp4.
Note: Develop/Scan offer is good for 12 months after date of purchase. We will not honor develop/scan film after that 12 month period.
About the film: Film is standard 8mm color negative film, also know as regular 8 film format or double 8. Important - Negative film is not for projecting in a vintage projector. If you plan on projecting, please order "reversal film".
The Fine Print - Orders will take 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your film. When you submit your film assets to Film Photography Project (FPP) for scanning or handling of any kind you agree to the fullest extent of the law to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FPP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and damages of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your use of our services, or any violation of these Terms, any law, or any rights of any third party, including when the active or passive negligence of FPP is alleged or proven.
Shooter Error - Fact is, we see lots of film that has issues due to user error and malfunctioning vintage cameras. Under exposure, over exposure, jiggly frame lines due to bad film gate, blank film are just some issues and indicates possible camera problems. We will do our best to advise but can not reimburse for such issues.
The Lab - We would like you to be aware that we partner with one or more reputable outside labs for the processing portion of your package. For this portion of services, we only offer replacement of raw materials in case of transit loss or lab damage. If you are working on an important project, we recommend Production Insurance.
Shipping - Your roll(s) of film are shipped via the service you choose (First Class, Priority Mail, etc). Note that all scans and developed film is shipped First Class Mail.
Customers outside the USA who wish to take advantage of our developing and scanning services may be asked to pay additional shipping expenses.
Sh*t Happens - Your media is very important to you, and we take every precaution to ensure the safety of your film while they are at our facility. However, sometimes the unpredictable happens during shipping to and from our facility, or while a service is being provided. Our commitment to you, is that if any item is lost or damaged by us while at our facility, we will replace it with an item of equivalent amount. To ensure you are protected above and beyond our replacement of the raw materials, we strongly suggest you acquire insurance. To ensure you are protected during the shipping of the items, please insure your packages. We can not replace the value of items that are lost in transit.
Your movie film is important to us. Contact our in-house Cine film expert Michael Raso if you have any questions - Michael@FilmPhotographyProject.com
We Also Recommend
Double 8 Film - BUNDLE - Film / Develop / Scan - Color Negative (25 FT - 40 ISO)