35mm BW Film - Mummy 400 (1 Roll)
THE MUMMY 400 35mm BW FILM
35mm / 1 Roll / BW / 24 exp / 400 iso / DX Coded / Process BW
Bring your black-and-white photos to life with The Mummy, the exciting new high-speed, panchromatic BW film from the Film Photography Project!
This medium-grain, medium contrast film with an iso of 400 is as ideally suited for striking portrait photography as it is for street photography and action shots! The Mummy is a negative film stock (on a triacetate base) formulated from our FPP Cine16 400 film.
- Medium Grain, Medium Contrast
- Standard BW Processing
- Also available in 120, 620, 4x5, 8x10 and Double 8 / 16mm (Movie Film)
The Mummy 2022 Limited Edition Monster film from the Film Photography Project – it’s supernaturally good.
You can process yourself or send it out to TheDarkroom.com!
Home developing times - ISO 400 - 68 degrees F
- D-76 (or FPP 76) stock 7.5 minutes
- D-76 (or FPP 76) 1:1, 12 minutes
- FPP D96 stock 10 minutes
- HC110 (FPP 110) Dilution B, 7 minutes
- Ilford DD-X 1+4, 9 minutes
- Ilford Ilfosol 1+9, 8.5 minutes
- Ilford ID-11 stock, 7-8 minutes
- Tmax 1:4, 7.5 minutes
- Xtol stock, 7 minutes
- Xtol 1:1, 9.5 minutes
- Sprint Standard 1:9 12 min
Reciprocity failure chart
We Also Recommend
Darkroom Supplies - FPP C-41 / ECN-2 Super Color Negative Development Kit (1 Liter - Powder)