620 BW Film - Mummy 400 (1 Roll)
MUMMY 400 BW FILM*
1 Roll / 620 / BW / 400 iso / Process BW
This medium-grain, medium contrast film with an iso of 400 is as ideally suited for striking portrait photography as it is for street photography and action shots! The Mummy is a negative film stock (on a triacetate base) formulated from our FPP Cine16 400 film.
* Note that 100 iso or 200 iso film is recommended for most 620 cameras. This high speed color film is recommended for 620 cameras that have manual shutter and f-stop speeds. Using a hand-held light meter is recommended.
How many images do I get per roll?
Each roll will deliver 8, 12 or 16 shots depending on your camera. Check your camera manual. No manual? Download one from our good friend Mike Butkus here.
How do I get it processed?
Send it out - We recommend sending your film to The Darkroom. An order form will be included with your film.
You can process yourself or send it out to TheDarkroom.com!
Home developing times - ISO 400 - 68 degrees F
- D-76 (or FPP 76) stock 7.5 minutes
- D-76 (or FPP 76) 1:1, 12 minutes
- FPP D96 stock 10 minutes
- HC110 (FPP 110) Dilution B, 7 minutes
- Ilford DD-X 1+4, 9 minutes
- Ilford Ilfosol 1+9, 8.5 minutes
- Ilford ID-11 stock, 7-8 minutes
- Tmax 1:4, 7.5 minutes
- Xtol stock, 7 minutes
- Xtol 1:1, 9.5 minutes
*The 620 Film Spool - Our 620 Film is hand-rolled onto a new FPP mold-injected plastic, re-usable 620 film spool. Our FPP 620 Spool is mold injected and is just a fraction thicker than vintage metal spools due to the fabrication requirements. Our spool will be snug in 1% of 620 cameras. It will loosen with repeated use (if you re-use your spool or can be easily sanded down with a piece of sandpaper.) This product is sold without warranty. All sales are final. Due to the age of vintage cameras your results are not guaranteed.